Want to meet a Northern Goddess in flesh and blood?
Join our cool dating site (free sign-up)

Latest Updates
Costa Rican Lady

Melinda

One of the sexiest goddesses of the web is a brunette from West Virginia, born in 1981 and named Melinda. She has a pretty face with dark long hair, brown eyes, and an irresistible mole above her mouth; about her body, she is a bit slimmer than other beloved goddesses as Mary, Lisa, or Dezzy, but what a body! Narrow shoulders, meaty arms, small breasts, soft belly, moderately wide hips, perfectly round buttocks, and thick thighs. Proud of her beauty, Melinda is not afraid of showing her curves in lingerie, giving us the opportunity of worshipping her as only a true goddess deserves.

Una de las diosas más sensuales de la red es una morena de Virginia Occidental, nacida en 1981 y llamada Melinda. Tiene una hermosa carita con cabello largo y oscuro, ojos marrones y un irresistible lunar encima del labio; por lo que se refiere a su cuerpo, es algo más delgada que otras diosas tan queridas como Mary, Lisa, o Dezzy, pero ¡menudo cuerpazo! Hombros estrechos, brazos carnosos, pechos pequeños, tierna barriga, caderas moderadamente anchas, nalgas perfectamente redondas y muslos gruesos. Orgullosa de su belleza, Melinda no tiene apuros en mostrar sus curvas en lencería, dándonos la oportunidad de adorarla como sólo una diosa se merece.










































13 comments:

xoxo6666 said...

incredible, tyvm !

amante de gorditas said...

Really gorgeous!!

T said...

Hey I think your beautiful

Sahar said...

i am in love with this sweetface ..
she has also a nice body .. thanks for sharing

James said...

You are incredibly sexy in every way.
Beautiful smile, soft curvy body. and a big round ass that I can stare at all day. Do not change a thing sweetie.

James said...

Everytime I come to this site. I look at you Melinda. You are so beautiful and sexy and hot. I love your pretty face, long hair and soft curvy body. I just want to hold you tight and feel all your softness on me. You are a true Goddess. You will always turn me on.I can look at your butt all day. Thanks for sharing. Please keep up the updates.

Anonymous said...

I love you pretty face and curvy body.Melinda, you look very very good. I LOVE eres muy muy hermosa.my email es: RONALD_7313@hotmail.com

CHAAR2000 said...

thanks for posting all this pictures. This girl is really awesome. She hase a perfecte figure with nice chubby hipps. I like girls like her. plz send E-mail at Yahoo Garychaar2000@yahoo.com touch see ya soon!

Anonymous said...

I would love to lick her flesh!!

Closinhtown said...

Nothing like a chunky girl with a phat ass!

javier said...

mamacita estas buenisima tienes un cuerpo divino lo maximo

Anonymous said...

Love

Chris Fosses said...

I think I'm in love. I hope you gain a lot more weight because you would look even more beautiful. I would love to feed you.
Keep up the good work ;)