Want to meet a Northern Goddess in flesh and blood?
Join our cool dating site (free sign-up)

Latest Updates
Costa Rican Lady

Kay

While most of MySpace beauties are used to take only pictures of their face or upper half, this goddess had the kind idea of taking only full-body shots wearing shorts and crocs, but unfortunately in not very high resolution. And that’s a shame, because she has not only a very pretty face, but, above all, a very harmonic figure, thanks to narrow shoulders, small breasts, and thick thighs.

Mientras que algunas bellezas de MySpace suelen sacarse fotos sólo de su rostro o de su parte de arriba, esta diosa tuvo la idea tan amable de sacarse sólo fotos de figura entera vistiendo pantalón corto y crocs, aunque desafortunadamente en una definición algo baja. Y es una lástima, porque tiene no sólo una carita muy guapa, sino sobre todo una siluheta muy armónica, gracias a hombros estrechos, pechos pequeños y muslos gruesos.



























8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love her body. How do you find these women on sites like myspace?

A dude who loves fat chicks said...

Hello my friend, its been Awhile and I figured I'd check up and see how you were doing.

-ADWLFC.

northern goddess said...

Hi Umbro, nice to see you back!

James D. said...

Kay, You are absolutely beautiful, sexy and curvy. I have always like big curvy women. Women who are thick in the right places. And WOW what a back side on you. I would love to have you as my girlfriend. I would show you off all the time. You are hot and sexy.Don't change a thing on you.

Blazer said...

I love this site all of the women are very sexy! I have started a new blog with amateur models.
http://amateurplussizemodels.blogspot.com/
check it out I plan on updating it frequently with plus sized models.

Jmaes said...

Are there gonna be any more new updates of this sexy woman. I would love to see her in some lingerie . I hope she does it.

Anonymous said...

I love you pretty face and curvy body. kay, you look very bery good eres muy hermosa I love Kay. my email is: RONALD_7313@hotmail.com

James D likes big girls said...

Hi Kay. I still think you are hot. Email me. jad7418@yahoo.com . I'd like to know more about your curvyness.