Want to meet a Northern Goddess in flesh and blood?
Join our cool dating site (free sign-up)

Latest Updates
Costa Rican Lady

Terri

In front of you is one of the greatest Wonders of Nature, i.e. one of the most amazing bodies of the web, thanks to narrow shoulders, medium-sized breasts, very wide hips, and massive thighs. But this impressive goddess has also a pretty face, rather skinny in comparison with the body, with lovely green eyes and pale complexion. Unfortunately, personal data are unknown. Pictures, in not very high resolution, are in chronological order.

Delante de ti tienes una de las mayores Maravillas de la Naturaleza, es decir uno de los cuerpos más bonitos de la red, gracias a hombros estrechos, pechos de tamaño mediano, caderas muy anchas y muslos imponentes. Pero esta diosa tan impresionante tiene también una carita preciosa, bastante delgada en comparación con su cuerpo, con unos adorables ojos verdes y tez clara. Desafortunadamente, se desconocen sus datos personales. Las fotos, en definición algo baja, están en orden cronológico.



























21 comments:

buttslover said...

wow omg!!!!!!!!!!! she is awesome dude... the perfect girl... i m falling in love lol!!!!! Thanks for this great post and thanks for your comments on my blog... i appreciate... i ll post more of plump princess i know you like her ;)

Fafner said...

She's also one of my all-time favorites. Amazing combination of huge, wide hips and rather slim upper body. That's a pear shape.

Anonymous said...

que rica esta esta hembra

Anonymous said...

What's the name of this lovely girl? can you please email me on anthony.dean55@yahoo.co.uk

jonas said...

WOW!!
I love her!

What a shape and cute as well, great post my friend, well worth the wait!

eroticusgama said...

¡Qué mujer tan hermosa! Tiene una belleza angélical. Además de unas deliciosas nalgotas y unas no menos ricas piernas. Toda ella está suculenta.

Anonymous said...

She's INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!

FatCurvyStories said...

Bellissima... dici che sia imparentata con quest'altra giovane e generosa bellezza?

northern goddess said...

È vero, anche Margot ha dei bei fianchi, però a mio parere non raggiunge la copiosa opulenza della “Pera Saporita”.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Fafner. I would have placed her first, since I like smaller upper bodies (breasts) and huge lower bodies. But it's probably a pic quality, type and quantity issue. Rebecca is a close second then Mary. This is MY taste. Rebecca looked familiar and now I know which site I saw her on now. lol. I miss Fafner's page from a few years back. Fafner you should look up Mal Malloy on youtube.

James said...

need more updates or her. very sexy.

James(BBW Lover) said...

I love her wide hips, big ass, and big thighs, and tight waist. She has such a pretty face and great smile. I would love to give her a big hug, A very big hug. Hahaha. I love pear shaped women. Very sexy she is.

Anonymous said...

Can you just post ALL of her photos? She's the most beautiful woman on this site, IMO..

Anonymous said...

I would love to be under her!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice i luv it

Anonymous said...

If she knew how many guys were into her what would her reaction be? I think very surprise and flatter. Here here to healthy self images for these women!

Anonymous said...

Correction: If she knew how many guys were into her what would her reaction be? I think very SURPRISED and FLATTERED. Here here to healthy self images for these women!

Anonymous said...

Please post more photos! Everything you can find!

james patt said...

So very beautiful a pear goddess so very sexy great pics

Terri lover said...

Terri my tasty pear my lovely one please tel me about the tree you feeding from!

Anonymous said...

In reference to the I'm with Fafner comment above made over a year ago, I just very recently ran into a girl like Terri as I was out and about. After some conversation was able to exchange info. If this goes somewhere this will be my greatest hit, no others needed. Best Wishes guys!