Want to meet a Northern Goddess in flesh and blood?
Join our cool dating site (free sign-up)

Latest Updates
Costa Rican Lady

Megs

This White Ontarian Goddess, born on April 28th of 1984, seems to be come out from a fairy-tale. Her green-eyed face, together with her pale complexion, are one of the prettiest things seen in nature, while her soft curves remind the sweet and reassuring hills of Tuscany. She is 5’5” 1/8th tall, and her measurements are 42”/37”/50”: with only 10 more inches of hips she would be the most beautiful female I’ve ever seen.

Esta Diosa Blanca de Ontario, nacida el 28 de abril de 1984 parece salida de un cuento de hadas. Su rostro de ojos verdes, junto con su tez tan blanca, son una de las cosas más bellas de la naturaleza, mientras que sus tiernas curvas recuerdan las dulces y apacibles colinas de Toscana. Mide 166 cm de altura y sus medidas son 105/95/125: con tan sólo 25 cm más de caderas sería la hembra más hermosa que he visto en mi vida.





































9 comments:

Ruben Esq said...

Very nice looking big girl! She looks like she could be one of mine. Chances are she will turn up in my work in some form.

Thanks for sharing!

northern goddess said...

I’m glad you like her. I wonder if she can be your Muse.

Anonymous said...

this is beutiful girl, very sexy body, love her. thanks for that.

Ganja said...

Love her Figure~!

Anonymous said...

She's the best!!!!!!!

James said...

Wow, she is perfect!

What is her name? Where can I find her?

James BBW lover said...

Are we gonna get more of this Blonde Goddess? She is so hot and curvy

Anonymous said...

Ilove your pretty face and curvy body.you look very very good.Megs,I love eres muy hermosa my emiel: RONALD_7313@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! I've had a picture of her forever and I never knew where it came from. It's always been my favorite picture, and the most beautiful girl I'd laid my eyes on.