Want to meet a Northern Goddess in flesh and blood?
Join our cool dating site (free sign-up)

Latest Updates
Costa Rican Lady

Becca

At the end of 2008 the web was shaken by an earthquake named Becca: several pictures of this young goddess —born in December 19 of 1991, 5’7” tall, and living in the state of Washington—, either self-shots or taken by her boyfriend, were posted on the most popular BBW forums, earning also a page on the Encyclopedia Dramatica. Her face, with hazel eyes, brown hair, fleshy lips, and pale complexion, is really to die for, while her body is an epitome of how a pear-shaped goddess should be: narrow shoulders, moderately thick arms, small breasts, soft belly, wide hips, large bottom, and thick thighs. In the summer of 2010, finally, she started a career as professional model, while her videos are now available also on clips4sale, but you can also follow her on her blog. 

A finales de 2008 la red fue sacudida por un terremoto llamado Becca: muchas fotos de esta joven diosa —nacida el 19 de diciembre de 1991, de 170 cm de altura y que vive en el estado de Washington, EEUU—, tanto disparos ante el espejo o tomadas por su novio, se subieron a los foros más populares de mujeres gorditas hasta conseguir una página en la Enciclopedia Dramática. Su rostro, con ojos pardos, cabello moreno, labios carnosos y tez muy clara, es como para perder la cabeza, mientras que su cuerpo es una síntesis de como toda diosa en forma de pera debería ser: hombros estrechos, brazos moderadamente gruesos, pechos pequeños, vientre blando, caderas anchas, trasero amplio y muslos gruesos. Finalmente, en el verano de 2010 empezó una carrera de modelo profesional, mientras que sus vídeos ahora están a disposición también en clips4sale, pero también puedes seguirla en su blog.
 


































































































20 comments:

Poker (Poke her) said...

I just love her eyes,what a pretty face.

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting all this pictures. This girl is really awesome. She hase a perfecte figure with nice chubby hipps. I like girls like her.

Anonymous said...

This girl is a major hottie,probly the most beautiful I have ever seen on Northern Goddess.I love this site very much, and thank you. I wonder if she is single!!

Anonymous said...

Mmm..I'm a girl, former runway model (you would find me disgustingly thin) but I think this is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She's perfect, absolutely breathtaking. Her fleshy curves make me wanna reach out and grab something soft. Where do you find all of the awesome pics?
Please keep us updated on this beauty.

Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous a 2nd time. Very cute & very young...I almost feel bad about the "is she single" comment.P.S keep the pics coming!!!

Anonymous said...

More pictures of this beauty please!!!!!!She is the # 1 in my book, as far as attraction goes,anyway. Love Northern Goddess,for sure.Allways will.

Anonymous said...

Hello, "Anonyma" again. Thanks for answering, it's great to feel like there's a real person behind a blog, and you definitely succeed in giving off this vibe. I've spent quite a while trying to figure out why this beauty looks familiar to me,who she reminds me of..well I've finally come to a realization: Milla Monroe. What do you think of this model? I know she isn't as bottom-heavy as Rebecca (which makes her less attractive to me, since I'm a bum girl)but apart from that she looks like the kind of girl you might like : pale, beautiful dollface, blue eyes and an impressive, well-fed and curvy body. I personally love her belly, even if I'm not so keen of her videos...

S.
(ps. I'm Italian too ;) )

Anonymous said...

Love the new tattoo pics, thanks for sharing. Beauties like this girl make me think about dropping men altogether ;D

S.

buttslover said...

This girl is the perfection...... thanks dude

Anonymous said...

Rebecca e la donna che voglio per moglie, ma purtroppo in Italia non ci sono donne grasse e belle, madonna mia, Rebecca e la dea della fertilita, voglio fare un bimbo con lei, per favore dici di piu, non e giusto non sapere piu della bella dea Rebbeca.

Rebecca es una diosa absoluta, pero escribe mas informacion acerca de ella tio, por ejemplo en que sitios mas sale, quien es ella, que come, etc, me muero por verla completamente desnuda...el cuerpo de esa venus del paleolitico deberia ser declarado patromonio della humanidad!!

Anonymous said...

not a fan of tattoos but what an absolutely stunning girl. your soft curves and beautiful eyes highlight your beauty

CHAAR2000 said...

Thank for posting all this picture.This really awesome.She has perfect full-figure with nice chubby hipps..This girl is major hottie,probably the most beautiful.I love this site very much,and I wonder,If she is Single!!Mmmm.. But I think this is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.She's perfect on the body are full-figure,absolutely breaktaking.Her fleshy curves make me wanna reach out and grab something soft.Pls keep us updated on this beauty,very cute& very young it's always great Beautiful BBW for sure pls update comming picture....better drop me an e-mail to the address written....

Anonymous said...

I love you pretty face and curvy body.rebeca, you look very very good.eres muy hermosa, you are beautiful my email is: RONALD_7313@hotmail.com

CHAAR2000 said...

thanks for posting all this pictures. This girl is really awesome. She hase a perfecte figure with nice chubby hipps. I like girls like her.

mike valdez said...

Se ve genial en tacones, soy fiel seguidor de tu blog, gracias

Anonymous said...

Becca, you are so stunningly hot that it almost seems cruel of you to show such beauty. I hope that I will find a girl as heavenly as you one day, but you set the bar very high.

el temible said...

Esta chica es perfecta, tiene un cuerpazo increible me encanta seria buenisimo ver un video de ella

Anonymous said...

cada dia esta mas gorda

Anonymous said...

Are the foxtail pictures some sort and anal invitation?

Anonymous said...

fantastica come si fa a contattarla....sarebbe tutta da accarezzare e....